[nagdu] Pickup bags

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Fri Dec 11 01:08:06 UTC 2009

Hi Wayne,

I used to use Subway bags a lot, you know the kind you get Subway sandwiches
in.  They are perfect for picking up poo, just wide enough to get your hand
inside comfortably, and long enough that they don't come off your hand as
you're trying to pick up the poo.  There was a manager at a Subway store
downtown that I go to a lot, who would just give me a bunch of bags if I
asked him nicely, and gave him my business of course...  But that manager
isn't really around anymore so no more easy access to Subway bags.  Now I
have to buy them...  I usually get them from Petco.  They have a store brand
that comes in a 6 pack of small rolls, each roll has 15 bags I think.  They
really are quite sturdy, haven't had one break on me yet, and they are the
ideal size.  I don't use produce bags from the grocery store like some
people do because they are way too big for my liking.

HTH, and give your designer dog some pets from me.

AnnaLisa and Sundance