[nagdu] update on my questions

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Dec 11 19:28:51 UTC 2009

Hello all!

First I ended up ordering:
http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Rosetti-Pebbled-Leather-Crossbody-Bag/4329349/product.html

I got it yesterday.  I haven't used it yet, but I am pleased with the purse and how it fits when wearing it diagonally. I think it will work out well.

I have also figured out my wet pant leg issue.  After thinking about it and paying more attention to things I have noticed that when I am going very fast or Monty is pulling harder than usual or when I am hesitant, I let my arm out ahead of me more.  When I do this it moves me closer to him.  I bump into him more and of course water and mud from his feet is closer to me.  So I just need to pay more attention to my positioning and I think that will solve the problem.

Or at least as much of it as can be solved.  Right now there is an amazing amount of snow on the ground.  I'm not sure if it is possible to go anywhere and not experience some level of getting wet and snowy.

Only four more months and then it'll start getting warm again! LOL

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Julie