[nagdu] Blind clicker training methods /Shaman was good

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Dec 12 00:15:18 UTC 2009

David,
A law about how you can board your service animal?????  Maybe the law should
require the bus drivers to make sure nobody is doing anything to a service
animal while the person boards the bus.

When a dog is stretched out on a long leash while a person in a wheelchair
boards, it's impossible to have control over the dog - or the people
petting, feeding the dog.  You guys should change that law!

Linda and Landon