[nagdu] Pickup bags

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 13 05:29:10 UTC 2009

OK you just got me curious so I just went and looked at the box.  It says
tops which is the store brand, 75 gallon bags with ties.  They feel the same
as the thickness of a zip lock bag.  They are not the store produce bags.  I
don't like those either.  They are in the same place as trash bags and other
plastic bags are.  They are not at all thin or cheep and I've never had one
brake on me.

Julie Phillipson