[nagdu] Christmas Without Snow!

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Dec 22 01:13:24 UTC 2009

Amen to that, Marion!  Many times we get 80 degree Christmas's.  I've been
in San Diego for 21 years now and only get to see the snow on TV!Really
weird singing "Winter Wonderland" and "Jingle Bells"  Dashing through the
snow in a one horse open sleigh...!  More like dashiong through the open
dried out fields in a one horse open wagon, dodging grass fires...!

Anyway, Happy Holidays to All!

Linda and Landon