[nagdu] confirm cases of dogs getting swine flu from humans

sarah baebler wolvessarah at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 04:39:12 UTC 2009

Cindy,
Yup I did.  I was just saying that my first email about my vet classes saying that they haven't doesn't mean they won't, that was all I was trying to point out like you said things update and change.  Thanks for the info.  Again that was the info I received back in October.  It was the most common question (asked by vet students) in our classes, so that's why I remembered.  Thanks again.
Sarah