[nagdu] A Dog Guide Christmas Poem

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Dec 23 17:02:35 UTC 2009

Call away my friend. Perhaps there is a reason to continue  calling me on
things.  I garnered my non profit skills through the robin hood foundation
here in new york.  As I get funding opening doors of opportunity with well
informed and positive people are what my blind spot will be needing as we
grow.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.