[nagdu] Adrian jumping on people on street! Considering retirement

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Thu Dec 24 14:48:05 UTC 2009

Thanks so much Tracy!

It is nice to hear encouragement. When you say Ben is jumping on people is
it on friends or total strangers out of the blue? does he give you clues
that he's about to do it?

I am trying to work him more often. In fact I think I could live with this
it is just that I feel bad for people being jumped at by guide dog gone
nuts. Also I am wondering what image I am sending as a guide dog user with
this kind of behaviour. But in my heart I feel he is safe to work and would
not like to give up on working on this.

Best,

Ioana