[nagdu] Fw: [buddy-l] A very bad legislative effort

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Fri Dec 25 18:20:23 UTC 2009

What is PWD?

And you make a good point. Who certifies? If the schools where the people
train certify them, then what about these independents, particularly those
who train their own dogs. And, of course, NAC was a certification outfit
that certified places, but any of us who knows the history of NAC knows what
certification meant for agencies and schools serving the bolind. So why
bother if you can't certify better than that? Suppose the Guide Dog School
Association, whose official name I don't remember, certified trainers? Would
they be willing to certify an independent, and would such a person be
willing to do that (be certified by such a certifying body?)

CL