[nagdu] Fw: [buddy-l] A very bad legislative effort

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Dec 25 19:39:56 UTC 2009

Yes you are correct, at least my understanding is that each school certifies
their own trainers. Making this certification part of a national agenda
would best serve everyone. It would stimulate the universities bottom line,
allow for the guide schools to leverage their dollars to get dogs trained
which would hopefully decrease the wait to get a guide, and it would open
options of study for mobility to include ponies, and companion and or
service animals for those with properly diagnosed conditions.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.