[nagdu] Prong collars.

Deanna Lewis deannakay618 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 16:10:20 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
I hope you all are having a very happy holiday season!
I have seen a few people on here who use prong collars, and I am considering one for my guide dog. He pulls a lot while we are working, and the gentle leader and leash corrections don't seem to work. His whining has not improved either, the other night in church he whined the entire time, he does not stop with verbal or leash corrections. Do you think a prong collar would help? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Deanna and Pascal