[nagdu] Fw: [buddy-l] A very bad legislative effort

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 05:04:32 UTC 2009

Marion, Having been the person who initiated this discussion by sending out
the proposal, I would say that I too agree with you and that it should not
be within the scope of the ADA to advocate for such a law, but rather,
individual states. And again, what do they mean by "certified"? And where
does that leave those who privately train their assistance animals? All in
all, I vote against supporting this legislation.
Sherri