[nagdu] New member saying hello

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 29 00:54:44 UTC 2009

Hi Adrijana:

My name is Gary. I live in Vancouver British Columbia, a province of Canada.
If you are interested in the Olympics you'll see lots of our beautiful city
when we host the Olympics and Paralympics in feb and march. I am in my early
40s with RP (tunnel vision) which I have been gradually losing over my life.
I have now decided that it is the right time in my life for a guidedog. I am
expecting to go to a school in either May or September, depending on which
school has a ppoodle first for me.

Welcome to the list and if you have any questions or want to chat feel free
to contact me (on list or off)

Have a good Christmas
Gary