[nagdu] New member saying hello

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 30 00:52:56 UTC 2009

Hi Adrijana,

I am too from the upper midwest from Western Wisconsin right on the
Mississippi River in a city called La Crosse.  I am on my 3rd Leader Dog now
with all three of mine being black labradors with my newest 4 years old and
a little spitfire!

As you can see by the chatter on this list-serve, many issues are covered at
once, and all of us have great insight.  I also hope you enjoy the
list-serve, and take good information from our sometimes rather lively
discussions!

Happy New Year to you from your friends on the other side of the globe,

Steve, Misha and Ripley