[nagdu] New member saying hello

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 16:51:18 UTC 2009

Welcome, Adrijana!

I can't answer about guide dog programs in your part of the world, but you
will certainly learn a lot on this list!

I live in Oregon with my owner-trained poodle guide Mitzi, a roommate and
his 3-legged coonhound Daisy.  We are quite the circus.  /smile/  Mitzi is
now 3-1/2, and she is finally getting her first time handler trained to be
respectable in public!  Most of what I've learned about etiquette and good
handling, I've learned here, and it has been very helpful to both of us.

Again, welcome and enjoy!

Tami Smith-Kinney