[nagdu] Fw: [buddy-l] A very bad legislative effort

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 30 21:11:24 UTC 2009

David,
    Thank you for your input and support! We don't hear enough from you
here, so please feel free to join in the debates. I hesitate to call them
arguments, although you are fully aware that arguments can be held in a
respectful and dignified manner. This discussion is good, in theory, but is
only resolved through case law. Unfortunately, there is not a shortage of
it, either! (smile)
    Will you be joining us in Dallas? We are planning a Silver Anniversary
celebration. Tell us more about your former law practice! Would you be open
to serving on our Education & Advocacy Hotline? More on that will follow
soon!

Fraternally yours,
Marion