[nagdu] water for the dog when out in public

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Sun Feb 1 14:23:12 UTC 2009

I also agree that the water  fountains are intended for people.  I see it
like letting your dog eat from the table.

On really hot days in the summer, I will fish ice out of my drink to give to
the dog.  I have also torn a wax paper cup in half so that it makes a sorta
bowl to give water to the dog in a pinch.  I always do this outside.  The
only edible thing I have ever given my dogs in an indoor public place is
their training treats directly out of my treat pouch and that I try to do
discretely.

JMO
Julie