[nagdu] Dog Breeds

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 3 14:17:15 UTC 2009

Very well said Charlene. I think you need to give the dog the trainers
selected for you a chance. But what about a self trained dog. The reason I
bring this up is here in the local news lately there is a woman who said she
trained two pit bulls as service dogs. I don't know what her disability is
or why she needs a service dog. The controversy is all about the breed of
the dogs. There is a ordinance here against the breed as being a vicious dog
and I agree. I think one of the first dogs that came after me and my guide
was a small pit bull. I have never heard of one that I felt I could trust
and let alone walk into a public place like a mall with one. What is
everyone's thoughts about this. By the way I have had my black lab for three
years but being my first I have nothing to compare to but he is a wonderful
dog and is very dedicated to his job and me.