[nagdu] dog breeds and owner training

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 04:54:31 UTC 2009

Hi Mardi,

I wonder where you live? Perhaps up north like Alaska where huskies are
so common? You mentioned that you could not get a program trained dog
because you could not leave your home and business for 4 weeks. There
are schools like Fidelco that do in-home training. By the way, I just
joined this list.

Cheers,
Haben