[nagdu] Dog Breeds

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Fri Feb 6 18:03:04 UTC 2009

Hi Jenine,
I've known several Pit Bulls over the years. Their bad rap comes from the
ones the drug dealers breed and train to fight - like that football player.
These people would kill the nice Pit Bulls!

These dogs, like all dogs, MUST be socialized since puppyhood to curb dog
aggression.  You have to get puppies from the nice breeding stock.  The ones
who aren't aggressive.

Last year, Landon got to play with my niece's boyfriend's Pit Bull. That dog
raised up her hair and tried to act intimidating towards Landon.  Landon was
like, "OK you want to be boss, that's fine with me".  The two dogs then
raced around the yard at top speed and had a blast together.

Take care,

Linda and Landon