[nagdu] water for the dog when out in public

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 00:42:13 UTC 2009

What a great idea, Meghan!

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Meghan Whalen
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 12:28 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] water for the dog when out in public

If I dont' have a dish, I just put some water in a pickup bag.  I know, may
sound gross, but heck, it's clean until the deed is done, so it's no big
deal.  It holds water, hold the bag for the dog to drink from, then you can
always use the bag later.  You don't need to pack anything extra.  'tis a
spiffy method in my humble little opinion.

Meghan with Kirby