[nagdu] Dog Breeds

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Feb 7 06:26:43 UTC 2009

My black lab was, if I am correct, the second smallest in our class at GDB.
A lot of people ask me if she is full bred lab because they're not used to a
small lab. I tell them that she is and that she is "travel size". The
largest dog in our class was an 85 pound male golden yellow mix whose
nickname was moose. His new owner had to fly home on the plane with him.