[nagdu] Welcome and Halti use

wcmerritt at gmail.com wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 07:25:02 UTC 2009

Marti: have you checked out home training from The Seeing Eye or other
larger schools? I know that The Seeing Eye does do home training,
since I know someone that has had it done due to bad knees. I know
that they're working on wheelchair training but don't know how far
along they are with that.

Hth,
Wayne