[nagdu] Welcome Haben

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 7 14:24:59 UTC 2009

Dear Haben,
    Somehow I missed your original introduction to the list! Let me offer
you a belated welcome and hope you enjoy the list. NAGDU also hosts other
virtual activities, such as Board meetings, round tables, and workshops via
teleconference that i hope you will choose to participate in. Where do you
live? Are you a member of a Chapter or affiliate of the NFB? I apologize if
I'm asking questions that you already answered in your intoroduction, but i
like to get to know our members! (smile)

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala