[nagdu] I googled Occupaws / and good luck and welcome

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 00:41:04 UTC 2009

Hi every one,   Allison , I googled Occupaws and checked it out. It sounds
like a wonderful school.  I also read the story about training with Gilbert.
Very interesting. Maybe some day there will be a similar school in Arizona.
AZ Power paws charges  thousands of dollars for their guide dogs and you
have to go there and stay.Maybe when I am ready for dog # 4, one of the
established schools will have a program to fit my needs.I will be in my
seventies by then  and maybe I will have slowed down by then. Who knows.
Haben, good luck , I hope you get accepted soon and get your dog.    Welcome
to all who are new to the list. I am having trouble keeping up with every
one . This list is very informative and I feel that it is like a family at
least for me.   Have a great day,  Mardi, and Nala, semi-retired and Shaman,
gdit