[nagdu] water for the dog when out in public

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 04:23:35 UTC 2009

hi Linda,

I have the same type of bowl-- only it is made by Tupper Ware.  I
think it is called a .  It folds in like you described and when folded
down is the size of a frisbee.  Mine fits right behind my laptop in my
backpack.  I love it!  My dogs don't usually eat food from a dish as
they eat a raw diet and that sort of thing is hard to fit into a bowl
*grin*  However this thing works great for water and I love it much
better than the cloth dishes which tend to mold here in Louisiana.  It
is impossible, due to the humidity, to get them dry.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

  pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss