[nagdu] dog breeds and owner training

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Mon Feb 9 13:31:28 UTC 2009

Allison,

Thanks for sharing!  It's very interesting.  Can you talk more about the
role your parents had in the process?  It's unusual for other people to be a
part of the training/placement process.  As I understand it, this is one of
the reasons that most of the programs have the blind person travel to their
facility.  I love reading about new approaches and training models.

Julie