[nagdu] reminder "Harness Up" submissions

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 22:34:36 UTC 2009

Hello!

Because we were late in sending out the annual letter, I've decided to send
everyone requesting either an e-mmail or cassette version of the newsletter
an electronic copy of the two newsletters. This means that everyone who's
paid their dues since June 1, 2008 as well as those on the mailing list for
the annual letter will receive an electronic version of the 2008 spring and
fall newsletters. Of course, this applies only to those persons for whom I
have an e-mail address. I was hoping to get this out last weekend. But I had
some difficulty transferring the information from the Excel spreadsheet to
Contact in Outlook. Now that I've figured out a workable way to solve this
problem, I should be able to send the newsletters out by the end of the
week.

Thank you all for your patience. Once again I apologize for the delay.

Toni Whaley
NAGDU Treasurer