[nagdu] Indiana law update

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Feb 11 14:30:54 UTC 2009

________________________________

From: Kacie Weldy [mailto:kcweldy at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:48 AM
To: Kacie Weldy
Subject: Great news on the IN Service Dog Bill!

This is very encouraging!!!!

Chairman Niezgodski has been added as coauthor of this bill! This is HUGE!
Meaning that we now have both parties supporting this bill and we are in a
really good spot for the committee!

THANK YOU ALL for writing in, it's working!!!!   Please keep it up, we need
to get the support on the house floor as well as it leaves the committee!

LEGISLATION: HB 1603
http://www.in.gov/apps/lsa/session/billwatch/billinfo?year=2009&request=getA
ctions&doctype=HB&docno=1603
<http://www.in.gov/apps/lsa/session/billwatch/billinfo?year=2009&request=get
Actions&doctype=HB&docno=1603>

LAST ACTION: Representative Niezgodski added as coauthor

Hope to see you there tomorrow morning at the hearing!

Kacie Weldy & Rei
Vice President ~ Indiana Deaf Blind Association
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indba/>

Read here about my journey with my guide dogs and life:
http://hearnoevil-seenoevil.blogspot.com
<http://hearnoevil-seenoevil.blogspot.com/>

 Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com