[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Thu Feb 12 00:39:36 UTC 2009

Hi Shawn,

I have used a nylon harness now for 3 and a half years.  I live in the
swamp and leather just isn't practical for our weather which is wet,
damp, muddy and foul.  I love my nylon harness.  I can just put in the
wash and presto, it is clean!   My golden really hated her leather
harness and would hide from it. She loves the nylon and comes running
when I get it out.  It is the same with my Doberman.  In fact they
love it so much that I have to put it up on a shelf or Laveau, my
Doberman will try and "get dressed" in the harness which involves her
sticking her legs and head through all of the wrong holes and getting
hopelessly tangled and requiring human assistance to free herself!

I love the way I can feel my dog through the nylon harness.  Both my
golden and my Doberman have nice strong pulls and I don't have a
problem.  I love how easy it is to snap the handle on and off, and to
snap and unsnap the girth strap.

The other day, I worked my husband's dog in his leather harness and I
hated the stiff feeling after working with a nylon harness for so
long.  Also the grip on Julie's handles is so comfortable!!!!

Also I just love how the harness fits my dogs.  It is made
specifically for each dog so it fits them perfectly.  Laveau, my
Doberman has a soft Trachea and Julie worked hard to come up with a
design that would work with my balance needs plus not put pressure on
her trachea.
Julie came up with a great and workable product which meets everyone's
needs.  Her harnesses hold up really well and I never want to use
anything else.

Good luck with your new pup!

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

  pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss