[nagdu] Dog Therapy and Paws that Heal

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 11 23:16:26 UTC 2009

Hi Haben,
Thanks.  We have alot of Eritrians here in San Diego.  I heard that the
Eritreans and the Ethiopians don't like each other - is this true? I hope
not - I don't like people having age-old grudges against each other - you
know -  it limits your friendships with people. (grin!)

Were you able to read the Paws That Heal attachments I sent you?  I know
that screen readers and PDF files don't always agree with each other. Tell
me what you think.

Tomorrow, we're interviewing a local woman and her guide dog for the Paws
program.  I want to make sure we have another good person in it before I
have to leave in July.

I don't know if I missed something - do you have a dog?  If so, what kind is
it and what's its name?  I do know that we have people on the list who are
between dogs, exploring the possibilities for a first dog. My dog Landon is
a Golden/Lab mix and he's red.  He's from the Seeing Eye in New Jersey.

Take care,

Linda and Landon