[nagdu] prayer request- surgery on my ears today-

Bunny Davidson bunnydavidson at live.com
Thu Feb 12 15:32:06 UTC 2009

hi all,
i hope i am not out of line here, but i really could use some prayer support today and the next few.
I am having both ears operated on in hopes of restoring hearing in left ear and fixing all the weird stuff going on with the right one.

i have low tollerance for being restricted (any more than i already am) and have lots of fear and anxiety over letting people do stuff to me.

if i have offended anyone in my request for prayer I apoligize.

Your prayerful support is appreciated.
thanks
bunny