[nagdu] my fun and some what dangerous night FrF

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Thu Feb 12 17:43:19 UTC 2009

Sean,

I would recommend that you consult your vet about the proper numbers of cups
of food. I have now had three labs. I made the mistake with my first one, of
following the directions for feeding on the food bag. My lab was shortly a
good ten pounds heavier and my vet told me how much to feed and the same cut
back directions as Linda did. My sixty-two pound lab currently eats 1 cup in
the morning and one in the evening. Otherwise she receives a mil bone in the
evening and occasional dog treats. She maintains her weight quite nicely.