[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Thu Feb 12 20:18:07 UTC 2009

Marion,

The Standard or American style harness is the type that most programs issue
here in the U.S. Handle attaches on the side of the shoulder and is held in
place by loops on the back strap.  With or without martingale.

The Sport style more closely resembles the British style of guide harness.
The handle attaches closer to the top of the shoulder on the diagonal
shoulder strap.  There are no loops.

And then there is the hybrid style that I recently made.  It has the
diagonal shoulder straps and martingale in the Y shape in the front.  But I
put the handle attachments  on differently.  There are also stabilizer loops
on the back strap on this harness.

Each harness I make is done custom to the user's needs.  I don't think I
have done two exactly the same.

Marion, you have the Standard style.

Julie