[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Thu Feb 12 21:34:31 UTC 2009

Yes, I can still do the offset handles.

If you'd like I would be willing to send you one of the hybrid types of
harness.  Pending I can remember exactly how I did that one! *smile*  It's
going to take me a while.  I have several orders  and increasingly
uncooperative fingers.

I think another reason your harness handle was so loose was the metal clips.
The side release buckles don't have nearly that much movement.

Also, if you'd like, I'm happy to exchange your harness for something else
that will work better for you.  It's no problem at all.

Thanks much!
Julie