[nagdu] booklet on access laws

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:06:04 UTC 2009

Many schools offer this sort of information to their
students/graduates in class. You could also go to many of the school's
individual websites to get the same sort of information. If you're not
a graduate of that school though, I'm not sure that they would send
you the relevant information through the mail, but I could be wrong on
that.

Good luck,
Wayne