[nagdu] booklet on access laws

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 15:21:15 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    Just to be clear and accurate, the ADA is a Federal law that applies to
every State and Territory of the United States, so they do not change by
geographical location. I have attached a document from the Department of
Justice about the law.
    Now there are state laws that are usually stronger and provide stiffer
penalties and are more easily (sometimes) enforced. I am working on getting
either some copies of the booklet we have discussed on this list or access
to them through one of the schools or the publisher. I will let you know how
this goes.

fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala