[nagdu] intro

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 18 14:46:02 UTC 2009

Vince,
    Please keep me in the loop on these meetings, as well. I would love to
participate with you in an effort to develop a strong division in NJ. Please
use my NAGDU email account
president at nfb-nagdu.org
we are also planning a radio show with Joe, so I hope this will help your
division along, too! Keep up the great work!
Fraternally,
Marion