[nagdu] question

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Feb 18 20:06:50 UTC 2009

Allison, can you send me a copy of your article? This brings up another
question I have, when you (the collective you, not just Allison) go
sighted guide, do you use your cane?
I do because it lets me pick up on things the guide may not tell me
about. The cane also identifies me as someone who is blind.
Curious to know what others do.