[nagdu] question

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 23:18:12 UTC 2009

I have canes located in my house in areas where there can be sudden changes
like people leaving a chair out or another  trip hazard. I also carry a cane
with me when traveling with my dog, like others mentioned there are areas
where you need to explore and it is like a security blanket of sorts. My dog
hates it when he see's it he knows he is being replaced.  There are
occasions when my sight guide doesn't show up on time like at the airport
gate to take me to baggage claim and  then we have to wing it and it's nice
to have the cane just in case you need it.