[nagdu] Question

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 00:52:03 UTC 2009

Hi every one,   I always have a folding cane with me as I need to use it
when getting into the wheelchair bay on the bus. I also use it if I am in a
small area and there is not much room to use my dog with the wheelchair. I
really prefer to use the dog as using a cane from a wheelchair is  a pain in
the you know what. I have broken several canes as they got caught in a
crevice in a side walk or street. I suppose, if I went at a slower pace I
would be less likely to break a cane ,but then it would take me forever to
get anywhere. I have never had my dog get caught in a crevice. lol.
Have a great day, Mardi and Nala,semi-retired and Shaman,gdit