[nagdu] Update on Indiana law

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Thu Feb 19 16:41:09 UTC 2009

________________________________

From: Kacie Weldy [mailto:kcweldy at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 6:33 AM
To: Kacie Weldy
Subject: HB1603 Indiana Service dog Bill Hits the House floor tomorrow,
thursday Feb. 19th!

This bill has to pass the house and then will start the process over in the
Senate, going to a committee first, of which we'll try to go testify again.
Then when it passes the committee, it goes to the floor in the senate and
has to be voted there.

So please keep writing in and asking for your House reps and Senator Reps
support on this!  We are getting there!

The house will re-convene at 10am tomorrow morning, you can watch it here if
you wish:
http://asx.ihets.org/house/live.asx

Kacie Weldy & Rei
Vice President ~ Indiana Deaf Blind Association
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indba/>

Read here about my journey with my guide dogs and life:
http://hearnoevil-seenoevil.blogspot.com
<http://hearnoevil-seenoevil.blogspot.com/>

 Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com