[nagdu] leash and harness question

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Feb 20 05:54:23 UTC 2009

The GDB harness does not have a strap between the legs; I do not see the
reasoning for this. It also has a handle that can be easily removed by
pressing a button on each of the connectors.  The strap underneath is one of
those buckles where one piece slides into the other and you take it apart by
pressing the edges, like the buckle on some dog collars. My leash is
similar, if not the same, as yours.