[nagdu] question

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Fri Feb 20 13:39:18 UTC 2009

Right, and how do you handle it say if you need to use the ladies' room
and Dear Old Dad can't guide you in?
What happens too say if you're at an event and you meet a cute guy (or
girl for that matter) who hasn't a clue how to guide you and you'd like
to spend some extra time sans the parents with this person?