[nagdu] fiber

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Fri Feb 20 14:09:54 UTC 2009

Thanks!  I did try pumpkin in the beginning of his issues.  It did help
some, but not long term.  He's now eating the Flint River Ranch and a
probiotic suppliment.  He is very much improved.  It hasn't been long enough
to know for sure if these results are going to be permanent, but so far so
good.

Thanks!
Julie