[nagdu] GDUI Survey

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Fri Feb 20 14:18:22 UTC 2009

Maybe that could be part of it, but I don't think it accounts for the whole
margain.  The low end is 20 hours and the high end is over 100.  If I'm
remembering correctly.  Even adding in travel time there's no way the actual
training time could be close to the same.

I think that perhaps defining exactly what is meant by training time would
help get more accurate numbers, it is not going to be 100%.  that is the
problem with surveys.  You are relying on self reporting and that is always
altered somewhat with the individuals perceptions.

I did appreciate the numbers because it gave me a much more defined target
of training hours that I am going to complete with Monty.

Julie