[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind's guide dogpolicydoes notdiscriminate

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Feb 20 21:55:23 UTC 2009

In louisiana--at the center--where is the dog during class?  I object to
what I understand to be the policy of leaving the dog elsewhere in another
room while you're in class.  why couldn't you at least put your dog on
tie-down in the same room with you while you use your cane. Your dog could
be with you in class while you're in the building not doing cane travel
class but you could still use your cane in the classes.

margo and Elmo