[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind's guide dog policy does not discriminate

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Feb 20 21:59:09 UTC 2009

But, one must take each person as an individual.  if a person already  is
willing to use a cane and it's noted that he or she uses the cane and he or
she can also use a guide dog, then he or she should use the guide dog if
that is her or his preferred method of travel.

I think our centers would do well to be more flexible and not try to mold
everyone into one mold.

margo and Elmo