[nagdu] leash and harness question

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 18:12:20 UTC 2009

I saw the GDB harness at the NFB state convention last fall. It looked
very neat and as the owner pointed out, one great advantage of being
able to disconnect the handle would be when flying and putting the dog
under the airplane seats. Seeing Eye and GDB are pretty close, like
Yahoo and Microsoft, so I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Seeing Eye
started producing similar harnesses to GDB's. I just hope it's soon so
I can get one too, :)

Wayne