[nagdu] A Guide to Guide Dog Schools

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 05:34:49 UTC 2009

My goodness, I just checked out the book Partners In Independence: A
Success Story of Dogs and the Disabled from my college library
yesterday. I hadn't noticed the authors when I checked it out, though.
I"m doing a project on guide dogs for an anthropology class and am
gathering material at the moment. Your books will be very helpful to me.

Sincerely,
Haben Girma